Ada Information Clearinghouse
- Includes a searchable database, a calendar of upcoming events,
commercial and freeware Ada compilers, test suites, source code, and
Archives of comp.compilers
- An archive of postings to the USENET newsgroup comp.compilers moderated
by John Levine. Includes search
Bibliographies on Computer Science
- Searchable collection of 700 locally stored bibliographies
and 1,600 links to other sites with bibliographic information.
The information is organized into
topics covering Artificial Intelligence, Compiler Technology, Programming
Languages, Databases, Distributed Systems and Networking, Computer Graphics
and Vision, Computational Mathematics, Neural Networks,
Object-Oriented Programming and Systems, Operating Systems, Parallel
Processing, Software Engineering, Theory/Foundations of Computer Science,
About 15,000 references contain URLs to online versions of the papers.
Bibliographies on Programming Languages and Compiler
- Searchable bibliography of references to programming languages and
compilers. References include abstracts, but do not contain URLs to online
versions of papers.
Catalog of Compiler Construction Products
- Modest collection of compiler construction products including
lexors, compiler generators, toolbox for compiler construction,
C++ compiler front-end, compiler performance test suite,
case tool generator, and compiler products. Includes brief
description and contact information for each product.
Catalog of Free Compilers and Interpreters
- Catalogues freely available software for language tools including
compilers, compiler generators, interpreters, translators, libraries,
Organized into categories, and includes a search engine.
Compiler Internet Resource List
- URLs to compiler companies and compiler topics.
- Compiler Publications
- A list of compiler publications with abstracts.
- Compiler Resources
- Yacc++ Parser and Language Objects Library.
Dictionary of Programming Languages
- A compendium of programming languages.
FAQ for comp.lang.c
- Frequently Asked Questions for the USENET newsgroup comp.lang.c
maintained by Steve Summit
and published by Addison-Wesley.
Java Programming Resources
- Comprehensive set of links to Java information and resources, including
FAQs, tutorials, applets, books, security, and free software.
Programming in C
- Papers on the C including the language, the standard and the standard
process, the history of C, programming culture, and coding style.
Programming Language Research
- CMU collection of information and resources for research in programming
language theory, design, implementation, and related areas.
Rice Compiler Group
- Rice Compiler Group projects focus on 1) the Massively Scalar Compiler
Project (MSCP) which concentrates on compilers for advanced micorprocessors,
and 2) the Fortran Parallel Programming Systems and Fortran Tools which
concentrates on compilers and tools to support machine-independent parallel
programming in Fortran.